View Single Post
Old 03.29.2022, 02:57 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I always find it sad to see someone who had reached the pinnacle of their career, with friends, fans and adulation, but who is still so hurt and pained inside that he/she requires constant and varied chemical substances to function day to day.

I am not a fan of the Foo Fighters music. I will not go into why here. I am however a fan of the guys in the band, who always seemed like genuine human beings just looking to rock out and give their fans a good time.

So many of us suffer with our burdens, even after achieving success. Fame, money, and power do nothing to dampen the sorrow, hurt, and pain inside.

The world of music is dotted with such people.

I do not judge those who seek solace in chemicals, just as I do not judge those that seek solace in adrenaline, or books, or through detached delirium. Taylor Hawkins had over 10 different mind-altering or numbing chemicals in his body at the time of death.

We are all here together. We are all hurting, even those who pretend otherwise.

Take care of yourselves, take care of your people, and take care of the strangers in your life.

I love you all, Sonic Life.