View Single Post
Old 09.02.2014, 04:02 PM   #118
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
first concert i went to during the Got Worry tour(besides Ween and Sonic Youth) when they were cool. think i've said it here before. thank you Jon for stepping on my fingers. awesome crazy show they put on then, don't know about now.

i still rock Now i Got Worry and Orange every now and then. im glad you brought these guys up.

"Skicky" and "Get over Here" and "Two Kinds of Love" is my fav Blues EP songs from now i got worry.

I recently picked up a Japanese import of Plastic Fang. Awesome packaging that is completely impractical in the end, & the album isn't my favorite JSBX record by any means, but it was $4.00 and in excellent condition so I snagged it.

I know nothing of such things, but it seems like it may have some value as a collector's item. That's how I see it anyway.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|