View Single Post
Old 06.19.2020, 06:22 AM   #365
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
The last gig I went to was around December time. Southern Spain; working class Leather production town, Ubrique. In what can only be described as a building the size of a shipping container, situated on the outskirts of town, up a mountain in a long since derelict abandoned area. This building unit being the last surviving establishment in a row of about six other buildings. There is no toilet and no structure to build taps.

The band was a punk tribute to Eskorbuto. At one point my partners friend took to the mic flanked by her two pitbulls, joint in hand and got a one woman mosh pit going in the middle of the ten strong crowd inside. I'd previously saw her perform flamenco style on the X factor to a good degree of critical success. Surrealistic. There was copious amounts of weed flowing throughout the day in all of the bars in the town centre thanks to Spains' liberated view on drugs, and lazy cops.

10/10 cuppers.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|