View Single Post
Old 10.16.2019, 04:01 AM   #51844
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses

Pasvikdalen by Jana Winderen
quite intriguing. Is it music yes or no? Read the two links that are on the bottom for more info.

Coin Coin Chapter Four: Memphis by Matana Roberts
it's not streaming in full yet on bandcamp, I have the physical copy. The instrumentals are a bit too much freakjazz to my likings, but her wordspeak as she calls it is very powerful and the track her mighty waters run Ï could listen to in repeat all day long. It features members of Silver Mt Zion on the choir vocals.

Bounce Back by Chantal Acda
I went to an actual record store yesterday to buy Kim's and Thurston's latest albums. They didn't have either of them . So as a revenge, I got this one. It's beautiful, as all of Chantal's solo albums are. It features Bill Frisell amongst others and was recorded by Phil Brown who also worked with Talk Talk for instance. And it's got a horsy on the cover!

and whenever I see a horse, I want to listen to Smog - I Break Horses

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|