View Single Post
Old 01.21.2019, 08:12 AM   #23402
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah im insane cuz COMIC MOOBY SIRIUS BIZNIZ OH SO DEEP SIRIUS SIRIUS OH GREAT MASKED BAT I STAKE MY LIFE ON SUPERPOWERS AND MAGIC TECH lolololo

it’s a fucking children’s comic!

it’s supposed to be fun

and a little ridiculous

That’s a great reason for saying awful things are better than really, genuinely good things.

Also not sure what you’re making fun of, as Spider-Man and green goblin are the folks with superpowers and “magic tech” — but whatever man.

Dafoe’s terrible Green Goblin in the shit-eating sub-Phantom Menace-level, 30-year-olds-dressd-as-high-school-kids cartoon fuckoff movie is probably better than Ledger’s Oscar-winning turn as the Joker in the amazing Dark Knight because UGHHHHH IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE FUN WHICH CAN ONLY MEAN STUPID AS FUCK I GUESS OR WHATEVER!

Also, the Dark Knight is immeasurably more fun than that B-movie turd you’re championing for some reason.

Why? Because things so stupid they’re unbearable to watch can only be so “FUN LOLOL” while things that are well-made and smart are fun in multiple ways. Entertaining, exciting, yet somehow not fucking borderline-storyless flying cartoon nonsense like you goddamn know Spider-Man-Boy is.

But yeah probably only bad things can be fun, you’re right.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|