View Single Post
Old 02.08.2024, 04:16 PM   #7
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
Holland Theatre, Bellefontaine, Ohio

This place has a replica model of an old Dutch village attached to the walls, not just painted on. The pictures online look so good that it must be amazing to see in person. Bellefontaine is the kind of smaller city that touring musicians never would have played back in the day. But with more bands playing more gigs to make up for lost revenue from the decline in record/CD/other physical media sales, this place gets some shows, some of which are by acts worth seeing.

wow, that looks very cool. Unfortunately not all houses in Holland look like that

This reminds me of the Arlington Theater in Santa Barbara, CA. Don't think I've ever seen a concert there, but I did see a few movies there. It appears as if you're on a town square in Mexico (I guess), including a starry sky in the ceiling.

The Olympia in Paris was always high on my bucketlist, it's one of the most legendary concert venues in Europe. But then I went there some 10-15 years ago and it was a bit of a letdown. It's nowadays actually next door to the original venue I think, but it looks not classic at all on the inside. The concert was great though.

Don't have many venues on my bucket list anymore, perhaps Great American Music Hall and Bottom Of The Hill, both in San Fransisco, because I just love those names. Very slim chance I'll ever go there though

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|