View Single Post
Old 06.05.2008, 08:57 PM   #2774
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Unless I'm anticipating a music order, my wife is the one usually gets the mail. I woke up at 5:00 am this morning and was surfing net. I had been on / off the computer three or four times without noticing this box down on the floor leaning next to the computer table. My daughter gets up and I'm making her breakfast when she say's......"what is this dad, a new record?" Low and behold my Pagoda box had arrived......the wife just forgot to mention it to me last night.

Of course, this was probably due to me working a double and falling asleep by 8:00 pm. Anyway, this is a pleasant surprise and I'm off for a listen : )

I hope you enjoyed the listen. I myself ordered a copy yesterday, so I should have mine soon enough. I'm excited to hear it.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|