View Single Post
Old 05.21.2012, 10:53 AM   #75
hypertonic
bad moon rising

hypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asses
I don't deny there are some great dubstep tunes, especially the early UK stuff. I guess personally i like dubstep as a breakdown for d&b, but hour after hour sets or all dubstep parties are excruciating. Soooo many shit DJ's. We have an all dubstep monthly here that some cats are throwing just to capitalize on it. So shallow, so hollow, and so cold & devoid of emotion and soul. Give me some proper acid techno, banging Swedish techno, or funky/jazzy/techhouse/deephouse. Even D&B. Everyone knows that shit is designed to dance to all night... The fact that dubstep is what people picked up on in the American mainstream as a cross-over electronic genre is the reason so many of the older heads have all but given up on the local scene here.. Some of us are doing weirder shit now, because at least there is real passion and content and depth to it.

Nice 2-step Glice! Yeah a lot of those tunes are good. Again my complaint is really what had resulted from it now (brostep)
hypertonic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|