View Single Post
Old 07.23.2010, 07:42 AM   #27
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I agree all that is said in this thread!!! And I think captain is almost as underestimated as the other great Dr. John. My favourite Beefheart albums are: Trout Mask Replica, Lick My Decals Off, Doc at the Radar Station, Ice Cream For Crow, Strictly Personal and Safe As Milk. They are all as great! The good albums are: Spotlight Kid, Clear Spot and Shiny Beast. Unconditionally Guarenteed and Bluejeans are not bad, but not as good as those others. Few months ago I listened Guaranteed and suprisingly I found it better than I remembered. And I have to say that the album "Bongo Fury" which he made with Frank Zappa is also very great!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|