View Single Post
Old 10.01.2020, 08:50 PM   #42679
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Biden sucks so much ass though.

If it helps ya, you might consider voting in favor of "Bye, Don!" as opposed to for the sake of Biden. The frustration with another establishment candidate is far from unrelatable, believe me. But the other choice has shown time and time again to stand opposed to basic democratic principles and could mean you might not have any choice in the future. Sorry for being so blatant with my endorsement. What's that weird European guy doing here trying to push an agenda, right? The thing is though, based on the voting record you've just presented, I think there's a chance you may reconsider. And if it's just about an individual dislike for Biden, I think there are plenty of things to be said for looking past that when there's a good chance his cabinet may be filled with people you actually do like. Probably not Bernie, unfortunately. But I could totally see Tulsi in some sort of official position.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|