View Single Post
Old 08.27.2007, 10:02 AM   #423
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
more feeling

Have you guys heard Zappa’s Roxy and Elsewhere? In the preamble to Cheepnis he says “Let me tell you something, do you like monster movies?… I love monster movies”. So those of you who know Roxy, it is this voice that I am trying to reproduce in my head when I am saying to you “let me tell you something, do you like solo sax records?… I love solo sax records, I simply adore solo sax records, and the cheaper they are, the better they are”.

Some of the older visitors know that Arthur Doyle is my man. In the world of solo sax blowouts he stands apart. I guess it takes balls of highest density to get out there with no band behind you and blow your heart out like this... Things are not as they seem, world is falling apart, more feeling is needed now and there’s no better proof than this record. Collect them all my friends.

Arthur Doyle Plays More Alabama Feeling
Ecstatic Peace E#29

1. Hao (A. Doyle)
2. Nature Boy (E. Ahbez)

Recorded in 1990

More_Alabama_Feeling.rar
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|