View Single Post
Old 08.20.2007, 03:27 PM   #396
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I am currently importing this into my computer and had intended to upload it when I decided to look for some blog action to see if anyone already had.
Lo and behold, I found yet another good blog with great stuff called The Thing On The Doorstep, who have done the good deed already. This is a pretty great and extremely creepy early industrial/occult recording originally released on cassette in 1982 and re-released on CD in the early 1990s by Nekrophile Records, which is when I picked it up.

http://thethingonthedoorstep.blogspot.com/
Here's what the blog has to say about it:
Korpses Katatonik ( pre-Zero Kama) was created by Michael DeWitt the founder of Nekrophile Rekords. Sensitive Liberated Autistiks is compared in sound to an early and electronic SPK , very dark and unsettling. Subklinikal Leukotomy Aphrenia Spasmophilik Lyssophobo Asphyxia Sinister Lethal Anorex the actual title of the tape was released on Nekrophile Rekords (NRC 01) in 1982 and re-released on cd by Nekrophile Rekords/Staalplaat in 19? limited to 500 copies.

Tracks :

1. Shatok
2. Schmertzlabor
3. Enzephallik Mortuor
4. Nekom
5. Kcok Transzplant
6. Kaltfleisch Corporor
7. Skarzisko
8. Okzipital Slash

(Tracks 7 & 8 are linked together)

Download Here
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|