View Single Post
Old 08.18.2007, 08:49 AM   #384
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
The 39 Clocks - Pain It Dark

http://dorfdiscobraunsfeld.blogspot.com

What you hold in your hand is a most outstanding piece of German New Wave Music. Do you know about STYLE? - "THE 39 CLOCKS" do! If you saw the "CLOCKS" walking down a lonely sidewalk in a rainy night, you wouldn't think they are human of starvation (they refuse to eat). You wouldn't dare to speak to them, cause you wouldn't know, if they are out of this world. - OK, they are, but... Anyway, people who know them more closer say that they are nice intelligent guys. "THE 39 CLOCKS" reflect the now-age and have a heavy dislike against people who hurt their aesthetic feelings. But make up your own mind by listening to the music and looking at the pictures....
(liner notes 'Pain It Dark' [1981])

The Dark Tracklist:
01. Shake The Hippie
You're a loser hippie, worth less than my ass!
02. DNS
I saw Nixon in a bomber plane, drinking Cuba Libre...
03. 78 Soldier Dead
Hallucinations cross the radio waves, bombs give your face a close shave...
04. Out Of Sight
Don't see the sun's still bright, you can sense it in the night...
05.Stupid Art
You get your kicks form Warhol and Kandinsky. That's nice, but pretty worthless.
06. Test The Beat Lightbolts running down the cosa nostra, when they test the clock box age...
07. Psycho Beat
The tearing of the sax blew up the walls of innocense.
08. Twisted & Shouts
Live performance with screams & smashed glasses.
09. Radical Student Mob In Satin Boots
You know everything but the truth, just enough to clean my shoes!
10. 39 Explosion Heats
Sand is flowing out the kitchen sink, what's that?? My god!
11. A Look Into You
Grey rubber walls clock inside from the outside in...

password: dorfdiscobraunsfeld
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|