View Single Post
Old 09.08.2011, 02:23 AM   #1411
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mempile
Ah, thanks for your help, hbj!

Of all the cities I've known, I dislike Reno least. Not too bad a place, really, and the snow is part of her charm. Only month I've never seen snow here is August.

Sad, that Carson City shooting at the IHOP. The pressure is making people crack, not just here but elsewhere around the world.

Glad you mentioned the 16-bit version of Roland Kayn's Simultan AGP 165. Just one door down is the 24-bit one at AGP 164. Enjoy!

You're welcome. I'm glad to give a helpful hand.

Yeah, I agree that Reno is a nice place, I really like that the summer around those parts is relatively short. I used to go to Reno to buy books and records at Sundance Bookstore, and Discology. Never visited Barnes & Noble, but always wanted to. What if it was a better place than Borders in Carson City? Anyway, it was nice to think of the past. It also made me think of my old folks and my brother, who live in Yerington. Hate the fact that the situation is that tough, but I would suppose there's no reason yet to lose all hope.

Anyway, i really hope you enjoy that recording. I think at some point I should get the LP. Thanks for the link to the AGP164 installment, I think i'm missing it, i'll download it tomorrow. Although I don't normally engage in conversation, it was nice to talk to you. Must go now, hopefully i'll be able to post a listing of my collection of AGP installments sometime soon...

By the way, I'll try to upload AGP111 to Megaupload or something, if there is any torrent-impaired person who might be interested in it, just let me know.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|