Thread: bandcamp
View Single Post
Old 11.05.2023, 06:46 AM   #612
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I do like to think I'll get my shit one way or another, but in my case you got the money part wrong - I'm broke as all that is fuck! I'm not kidding one bit; I live on Coca-Cola and cereal. (By the way, can anybody help me get the Obscure box set before it flies off the shelves? Any and all contributions are welcome. Drop me a line and I'll send you my PayPal address... )
that's the fate of all collectors. you have money, but just spend it on records, lol. doesn't matter how much. same as erasmus, who said something like "when i get a little money, i buy books. if there's any left i buy flood and clothes."

anyway, have you ever read walter benjamin on book collecting? i think you'll relate hahahhaa. look for one of his texts, "unpacking my library." it's a short read, but too much good stuff to quote, and works best in non-soundbite form. not sure if you read german (i don't) but if you could find the 1931 original text... i unfortunately have to rely on eengleesh translations.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|