View Single Post
Old 03.18.2021, 09:50 PM   #16698
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Haven't visited the Trader's Den in a while, here's the highlights at least for me from the last three months or so, most if not all have not been shared to Dime

Many thanks for this post. Haven't checked 'em out yet, but some torrents sound intriguingly cool (Saul's Boutique?). Also, I wonder whether that KSAN compilashe was called Sharp Objects before or after Gillian Flynn's book/HBO's miniseries. (I'm going off-topic here, but the TV adaptation was important to me - it truly touched me. After I started commenting about it, several people told me they couldn't take it, that Amy Adams' character was just too damaged and fucked up all the time, and not just in the sense of being on vodka 24/7.)

Back to torrents outside Dimeadozen, one of the reasons I haven't been exploring is that carville and loughney are destroying my miserable life, man...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|