View Single Post
Old 04.08.2006, 10:08 PM   #11
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onani Nic
It would be funny if he did have Downsyndrome, they just forgot to diagnose it when he was born. Seriously though that guy is a jerk.
He just kicked a photographers camera. For people with Aspergers lights can make them flip out. They don't know how to act in social situations either. So when you get all the cameras flashing and you don't know what is socially acceptable and your freaking out...well the rest is history. I think it was pretty justified. I mean, it isn't okay to kick cameras because you have a syndrome but they didn't know he had it until after, and he is on meds and stuff now.

Oh, I picked up the album. I like it, I suppose. Need to let it digest a little. Going Gone is an awsome track. Not as good as Highly Evolved. Undecided with better or worse than Winning days. A lot of the tracks sound the same.