View Single Post
Old 02.08.2011, 01:27 PM   #237
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I mostly agree with Derek and Florya on this. Initially I suggested the idea of this compilation to have a bit of fun and artist interaction on the forum. I suspected from the start that there would be differing opinions on how to do things, but not to this extent. Try bearing in mind, if you can, that it's a fun thing, there are no record labels involved, and nobody is really in charge to the extent that they want to give the whole thing some super important artistic vision. If this was to come out on a record label that I run, I'd certainly be more fastidious about its release and what would be on it. But it's not, so I'm not taking things as seriously as it seems some other posters are.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|