View Single Post
Old 04.26.2019, 05:06 AM   #159
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Christ on a stick, what in all that is fuck is wrong with you. I really appreciate Claire's contribution to this board and I'm glad someone can bring back interesting topics that would otherwise remain dead. Worst case scenario, I'm guilty of not having used the smily in my post.

Just so you know, jump-the-gun dick, I happen to have prepared a big Blackstar-related project just for her that I haven't yet finished only because my online time is very limited compared to most people's here. Torn Curtain, Hipster Bebop Junkie, ilduclo, Severian and more can attest I'm not bullshitting because I've made comparable collections for them in the past. Have you done anything like that for an SYG member?

And I'm not sure whether Talking Heads are misunderstood. I'm not discovering anything by saying their first four albums are untouchable, that's for shit fuckin' sure.

I really don't think you were being ironic in your original post, so there's no need for you to be all defensive. I've no idea what your project is and I care even less. As for me shitting on everyone's music taste on the forum, I don't think that's the case. Some posters discuss music that is more similar to my taste, others don't. You don't like me airing my opinions about bands that I don't like because I think they are discussed too much at the expense of other bands whose music I appreciate more? Tough shit. Get used to it.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|