View Single Post
Old 04.25.2019, 07:58 PM   #154
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Honestly the album that didn't so much change my view of music but expanded it was Faith No More's Angel Dust. When my older brother and I first started getting albums/Cds in the early 90's the first albums we bought were Guns N' Roses and Metallica's discography. Both the Use Your Illusion albums and The Black Album were all over the rock stations and MTV, and Faith No More got just a bit of that spotlight seeing as they went on tour with them, but AngelDust was so much weirder. I had heard FNM's The Real Thing and dug it(dig it even more these days), but it was AngelDust that I just could not stop listening to. The last time I heard AngelDust was this morning, and to me it sounds just as out there and unlike most mainstream music currently.

LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|