View Single Post
Old 11.15.2022, 03:05 PM   #11
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel

And aye, the Arctic Monkeys were always shite, but now they're like proper shite lad, was what I was getting at. Lyrics were northern decent and nay falsetto in sight. Nuw, I divin't nar what's garn on.
I didn't know they are from Sheffield. I travel to Sheffield often because my partner is from there and he lives between London with me and Sheffield until we can settle with the dog somewhere in London. He always told me it's a shithole but it's not at all to me. I always have a good time there. One of my favourite things is going through the myriad second hand shops and I always manage to find things that in London would cost you much more. One of the best finds for me was in Kelham Island, the ''cool'' area of the city, where I found Rita Lee's biography for a few pounds in Portugese. Also, no way you can find anywhere in London the third series of Twin Peaks for two pounds (!) in pristine conditions in a charity shop. The botanical garden is stunning and Record Junkee is worth a visit to buy records. The staff are friendly, don't give a shit what you're into and have masses of records everywhere. Of course we always laugh and accuse each other of over romanticising our place of residence. Maybe I should move this post to TripAdvisor's website.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|