View Single Post
Old 09.24.2022, 12:17 AM   #18449
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
The Trader's Den is NOT closing...

Quote:
Please give a warm TTD welcome to Xavier242/Bradley as the new TTD Administrator! He offered to take over the site in this post and we have been in contact and he is very enthusiastic about the project. It is going to be a big task (I don't think he realizes quite how big of a task yet!) and I will be helping him as much as possible. This may mean there will be times when the forums are unavailable as the site is worked on, but the plan is to keep the tracker going during that time.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|