Thread: Thought Forms
View Single Post
Old 05.24.2019, 05:45 AM   #90
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
https://thoughtforms.bandcamp.com/al...ersary-reissue

Quote:
10 years on from it's original release, Thought Forms long out of print self-titled debut album is being re-released by Invada Records on glorious neon pink vinyl in brand new packaging, designed by the bands own Charlie Romijn.

You can buy it here :

www.invada.co.uk/collections/all-products/products/thought-forms-10th-anniversary-re-issue-hand-signed-numbered-neon-pink-vinyl

“This is soaring, epic stuff, the sound of effects pedals being tortured and sacrificed to the gods of thunder, phasers set to stun, and delays and fuzz too.” - Kerrang Magazine, KKKK

​"Reverberating guitars evoke satellite frequencies searching for life and finding it in fuzzy, distant screams. Space-age shoegazers need look no further for their next trip." Rock Sound, 7/10

"Thought Forms have created a record that is pure testament to kids with guitars. Think Sonic Youth, think My Bloody Valentine.... think Mogwai. Big fuck-off riffs with nice beefy distortion, hazy power slides through alt rock miscellanea." - Rock-A-Rolla

credits

released April 26, 2019

Recorded and mixed at State Of Art, Bristol, by Stuart Matthews

Mastered at Optimum, Bristol, by Shawn Joseph

Sleeve and insert by Charlie Romijn

Cover drawing by Cloudboy

Vocals on "David, 18" by Matt Williams

and that's not all.

There's more new artwork merch on their bandcamp site too:
https://thoughtforms.bandcamp.com/me...iginal-artwork

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|