View Single Post
Old 03.13.2014, 12:19 AM   #28
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
This tour is the 40th Anniversary for, 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.'

The show started with him playing Side A of the album: Funeral For A Friend / Love Lies Bleeding, Bennie And The Jets, Candle In The Wind. They also played: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Grey Seal, All The Girls Love Alice, Your Sister Can't Twist (But She Can Rock & Roll), Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting.

My wife and I so enjoyed sharing this concert with our daughter (she is so ready to go see Elton again). More important, she enjoyed the band and hearing the songs played live like she has never heard before.

I'm sure many of you probably think Elton is the biggest waste of time and money, but I've been hooked for many-a-year and sharing it with my daughter was something extra special tonight!

The best part about today, having a ten minute drive home : )

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|