View Single Post
Old 07.19.2012, 10:52 PM   #12
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I think I have said this million times, but I say it once again. This "Sonic Youth has turned to shit" is really hard to me understand, because I think there hasnīt been very big changes in their music since EVOL. I think their every album is a little bit different, but all of them has that regognizable SY-sound. OK, they have become more mature, but I think itīs quite natural, I think they will sound very ridiculous if they try to sound today like they sound in 1985. Also these "SY turned to shit" are ridiculous in my opinion, because somebody thinks they turned to shit after BMR, somebody thinks after EJSANS and somebody thinks after Nurse. So there is no sense.

And I think they have had mediocre songs in their albums already in the beginning, I think "Making Nature Scene", "Ghost Bitch" and "Justice is Might" are very mediocre songs, but fit well in the album entities like "Thunderclap" and "What we Know" fit into Eternal. Iīm sorry if I said badly about something that is holy to somebody.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|