View Single Post
Old 07.17.2012, 08:42 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Black Keys. These dudes used to suck. These dudes used to suck bad. I've ditched their set as the opening band twice because I didn't like them. Well, once I didn't go in, the other time I tried to stand through it but I just was like meh.. so I went outside and toked it in the parking lot and came back in later. Then after Attack and Release, these guys are bad! This shit kicks ass! And too think, they used to open for bands at the Henry Fonda and now they are about the be headlining at the Staples Center as if they were the Lakers!

Radiohead. I just don't dig their first few albums but I after OK Computer I really like it. There are a lot of haters, but popularity does that.

Now for the suck column..

The Casualties: These guys were a kick ass crust band. Then their mohawks became a fashion and their music a cliche. At least the Subhumans and the Varukers aged gracefully and are still interesting and relevant.

System of a Down: Their self-titled debut is still one of the greatest albums I have ever heard. It was such a unique combination of so many elements of sound, and it was heavy as shit. Then every thing after has just sort of sucked..

your turn..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|