View Single Post
Old 01.13.2009, 04:55 PM   #62
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Huh. I'm saying a lot of people listen to Green Day because they don't know any better. They've yet to hear better punk bands or whatever... once they actually hear better punk bands, they probably wouldn't bother with Green Day anymore. Why would you? ....Something's going to be mindblowing to someone if they've never heard anything like it. I'm sure most people would agree with me. It's not shocking or bizarre statement. Just a thought.

And I'm definitely not saying the music I listen to is leagues better than what anyone else listens to. Not sure how that came up.

And I still can admit if a Beyoncé song is good, too; but 15 years ago, I might have been fanatical about the song because I hadn't been exposed to any other music that struck me as an interesting.

i really really really liked green day for a year back in sixth grade. then i got into their influences and i liked those bands way better. i think most people who grew up at the time did the same thing. some got into worse bands than green day and some got into amazing bands. like i said, i still enjoy green day's first two albums from time to time.

sum 41 are shit.

plus, aaron cometbus was green day's roadie before "dookie" so that gives them extra points in my book.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|