View Single Post
Old 04.16.2008, 11:00 AM   #14098
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
at the Zero fest? Didn't the Smashing Pumpkins headline?

Man, i'd have to be high to get through that. ha ha ha. Did he actually throw the fire extinguisher into the crowd or did he just try to?

Cedric's always had that "i will kick your ass, i don't care if you try and sue me" attitude. The drugs just brings it out more. He's clean of all the scary drugs now, but the whole band still get high quite a lot.

yeah, "smashing pumpkins" headlined, that's another story and the reason i wasn't really seeing the mars travolta (saving place for when sp started).

he took it from the side of the stage and started to spray it around the band and the crowd, then he came down the barricade and did something like "i can't hear you" without a mic and then he took the extinguisher and throw it into the crowd but one of the security guys was able to pull it down before it hit the crowd.

besides that, they were very very boring, impecable players, omar (even though he is not a great player, techniquewise) and the drummer are great players, no doubt; but extending the solos just for the sake of it, without any real emotion or anything, it was very tedious. cedric probably went off the hinges because of boredom and idlement before they returned to the "song". you probably need to be reeeeeally high to endure a tmv show.

funny thing is, i saw them on the de-loused tour and played 4 songs in like an hour and thirty minutes ("cicatrix esp" lasted for fucking 40 minutes for crying out loud) and it was a whole lot more enjoyable than the show last saturday.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|