View Single Post
Old 10.04.2007, 09:36 PM   #2161
hat and beard
stalker

hat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asses
Uton - Alitaju Ylimina: Excellent. Most engaging/interesting thing I've heard from the guy. Uton is fast becoming my favorite of the 'new weird Finland' thang. Great cover too.

Also chanced upon a used promotional copy of John Fahey's City of Refuge. I've been searching all over the internetwebnet for hours now trying to find a positive review and have yet to find one. Even reviewers who seem hip to this kind of experimentation can't seem to wrap their noggins around it which is a gaddang shame cause I think this has to be the most beautiful (not in the "pretty" sense) pieces of music the guy ever made. Sounds so fragile and shakey and mourful like a limping three legged puppy with one eye, lost and starving in the rain and staring at you with his one big sad eye and you take him home and try to warm him and feed him only for him to die the very next morning. <---- gayest thing I ever wrote! But true! 'hope slumbers eternal' is my favorite track.