View Single Post
Old 03.24.2006, 01:11 AM   #155
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
taj mahal travellers are like the number one inspiration for stuff like wooden wand and nnck and sunburned hand of the man. the jammy, silent circular improvisations. i also have it on mp3, i hope to buy it sometime (haven't checked if it's in print and available)

i listened to in this afternoon:

jim o' rourke - insignificance (it shows how much jim o' influenced wilco on a ghost is born)
and
sigur rós - takk (i can't get enough of this album, and i'm not a fan of their previous two albums)

and right now, because of marley's thread. my first recordings with a "band". i'm so uploading it, it's like comedy unintentional no wave. i can't believe we were ahead of our time!!! (i mean in the no wave revival, not that we invented it). it's the single most surreal thing i have ever heard, and i was involved in it
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|