View Single Post
Old 05.01.2006, 11:01 PM   #149
MrObryun
empty page

MrObryun has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hey all you kids! It's been a while, nice to see some good old trading.

As far as bootlegs go, I'm running a bit low. But I have recently obtained some things I believe you might be interested in, maybe.

I've got Coffin Break's 'Rupture/Psychosis' which is some pretty good stuff that popped out of that Seattle scene in the late eighties. They were featured in 'HYPE'.
I've also got 'Call Me Burroughs' which is absolutely amazing. Originally released in 1965.
I also got a few more Jesus and Mary Chain albums, I remember someone asking for them a few months ago and I think I might have what they were asking for, if they have not yet obtained it.
Frank Zappa's 'We're Only in it for the Money'
I've got some early Pink Floyd demos labeled 'Granny Takes a Trip'. I don't know much more than that. Hell, I don't even know if it is legit. I apologize for my lack of knowledge.
If anyone likes Dave Grohl I have his PocketWatch demos along with a set from 95.
I have the Breeders' Pod demos.
I have several albums by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.

I don't know if you folks would be too interested in that, or if I'd be breaking any sort of new rule by uploading an official release. I apologize if I am. But if there's anything that you want from that list, I'll up it as soon as possible. Just let me know.

Thanks again for the new stuff. I always appreciate it alot.

I would really love some Swans.
MrObryun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|