View Single Post
Old 07.07.2006, 11:33 AM   #2081
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Is that from the MSG show? I've got a copy of that, but mine's a different name, just American Tour 72 or something like that. I have it on CD-R--I used to have the vinyl but stupidly gave it to my kid brother. Then when I wanted it again, he ripped a copy to CD-R for me. How's that for ironic. Or something.

Anyway, that 72 tour is a great performance. You've made me wanna dig it out again.

This boot culls tunes from Boston, Philadelphia and Ft. Worth. There's a bunch of summer '72 soundboards out there. I saw them in January of '73 in Hawaii, on their way to Australia. They were gonna do a Japan tour but were denied entry cause of some stupid pot charges or somesuch.

I've got that show too....the Jan. 21, 1973 'In Exotic Honolulu' killer show.

Here's a couple of pictures from my show..... They weren't even 30 years old yet !

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|