View Single Post
Old 08.11.2010, 07:56 AM   #21
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
I've found that some people look at me strangely when I tell them I like Pink Floyd and trippy/psychedelic music even though I never have taken and most likely never will take anything stronger than liquor, caffeine, and Red Bull (not all at once mind you) and medication when necessary.

Is it really that weird to be into crazy out there sounds even though I'm not into getting fucked up in the head?

And for those who must know, it's not so much a case I'm afraid of getting caught with illicit substances by the authorities or the possible metal/physical consequences as it is I have enough trouble with my head already...I have a tendency to mumble to myself and get easily distracted sometimes, to the point of almost losing focus on my surroundings completely...

That is the stupidest shit i ever heard. Its good music I take drugs and have taken many different kinds and I DO NOT revolve my experience around what I am listening to but more so what i am doing. Its great to have some good music on when yr fucked up, but only listening to a band cause you like the way they sound when your fucked up is just wierd to me. You dont have to be fucked up to appreciate pink floyd they make it sound like it does when you are fucked up so you are really kind of defeating the purpose. I listen to them when I am dead sober mostly and wallow in pain.

And please don't start taking shit if you are already showing signs of mental illness IT DOES MAKE IT WORSE I am living proof. It is NOT fun it is miserable. Do you really want to fully understand why Kurdt shot himself??? I do. Its not a good way to think.You got a good head on yr shoulders.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|