View Single Post
Old 01.22.2018, 08:43 PM   #4913
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Well, I didn't mean to disparage anyone who is scared by giant tentacles. I was just genuinely and non-judgmentally curious to know if that was really possible.
yeah i didn’t mean it disparaginly but maybe i was feeling a little salty after trying to read that piece of shit. it really made me fucking angry, like the music they play at the supermarket.

i can get scared by giant tentacles provided a physical stimulus, like with a movie where the surprise comes through the senses. then concept alone does not scare me. but the concept of a real life killer showing up at my house does— this is why i keep actual weapons.

this is the thing, i guess— good writing makes you hallucinate, bad writing is pins and needles in the eyes. vague words and inadequate syntax give me a headache.

maybe if someone could make me hallucinate the giant tentacles i would get scared. but the dead white longfaced shitbird with the clunky prose doesn’t. someone else might though.

oh i remember reading interview with the vampire ages ago. i wasn’t scared of vampires themselves, but i read it cover to cover in a hurry regardless cuz it was kinda thrilling.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|