View Single Post
Old 03.22.2006, 12:55 AM   #32
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
I have my 4-track project, electric kites
http://www.myspace.com/electrickites
Someone on the old board said it "sucks with potential" and that'sa bout right. I play everything and what not... and once I get around to doing some more recording I'll start talking about it again.

I jammed with some friends today and it was really awesome. We got this one very yo la tengo-like groove going on that we jammed on for like 10 minutes, and with barely changing the bass line ^_^. Next time we jam I'm setting up my 4-track.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|