View Single Post
Old 05.25.2023, 07:07 AM   #13
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhb
Imagine writing this out of fear of being honest with a random anonymous poster in a near dead forum. The stakes were so low, and yet...
what do you mean?

i don't need to imagine why i wrote what i wrote, and it definitely wasn't out of "fear", but curiosity ("how does the mind work?")

i assumed *everyone knew already* that morrissey has been an insufferable twat for a very long time, so i thought that detail didn't even need a mention.

still, it was an irrational and superstitious comment for me to make, and i was trying to sort how it came out that way out of my head. i entertained myself in the process and i'm satisfied with the results.

so how does your proposition about fear work? is it a call for a fiction writing contest or... something else?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|