View Single Post
Old 05.03.2023, 01:42 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Kate Bush sucks. not rock n roll. If they think she is important then they should immediately induct Sonic Youth, Minor Threat, The Misfits, Fugazi, or any number of deeply influential rock n roll acts. The kate Bush fans I grew up with had the WORST fucking taste in music.

I love Hip Hop, but the only reason the HoF "inducts" hip hop acts is to market their bullshit to younger audiences.

Missy Elliott belongs in a Hip Hop HoF for sure.
so does Kool Herc

I love the Spinners, but I also love the Chi-lites, the Whispers, etc., all fucking amazing R&B, soul music acts, but they are not rock n roll.

SHERYL FUCKING CROW? Michale Jackson's stage guitarist and backup singer? her fucking sunny 99.1 FM adult contempo "music" was fucking hideous when it first came out and has not gotten any better. Fuck she sucks shit. NOT deserving in the slightest.

Link Wray? seminal instrumentalist, influencer. seems like a stretch though.

George Michael. Great singer, but absolutely not rock n roll in any way. Pure pop star who transformed himself intoa torch-song, cabaret singer. Beautiful songs, but a pointless induction.