View Single Post
Old 02.06.2023, 02:00 AM   #25
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Television - Marquee Moon

It's just the best guitar record. The way the guitars weave together… I got it when I was a teenager and took to it right away. The first time I heard their music was seeing R.E.M. with Bob Mould on guitar covering 'See No Evil'; it was punk, but not simple. It might be a record that's hard to talk about. Lyrically, it doesn't really grab me, and it's weird, as a lyricist, to love a record like I love this one without really having much of a handle on it. There isn't a lot you can even make out, he's not much of an enunciator. The guitars are so good, it pulls the rest of it along.

When I was married, my wife came home one day and she was like: "I met this guy, this older guy, he was in a band called Television – you ever hear of them?" "Yeah, I know them. They're pretty big." It was the drummer. I forget his name.

—Craig Finn

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|