View Single Post
Old 02.06.2023, 01:54 AM   #23
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Television - Marquee Moon

This was a record that I discovered a little bit later, when I first moved down to New York when I was about 21. I moved in with these crazy, fun people – one was Irish and one was English – and it was a very rock and roll time, I have to admit! Everyone was going a little bit crazy in their own way. We would come back to the apartment late at night after being in the bars and play that record as a reminder, a representative of that spirit we were trying to create of defiance, anger, but also of a totally 'fuck you' attitude I guess. It really marked me.

—Martha Wainwright

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|