View Single Post
Old 02.01.2023, 07:34 AM   #42
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I'm wearing out my Richard Dawson - The Ruby Cord CD. (Yeah, it was a late 2022 release, but early 2023 is when I got to devour it, you see?) I think this is my favourite of the Peasant-2020-Ruby Cord trilogy. A lot of fans are having some trouble on being confronted with a 41min song to start the album. By the third spin this somewhat freeform monster really began to take shape and make sense to me. It's a beautiful record.

thanks for the recommendation, I listened to it, didn't like it so much. but I possibly will give it another try in a short while. I did like the music of some songs actually
It reminded me somehow of medieval music, and his voice reminded me of this concert I once attended. It was a festival many years ago, some artist I was seeing only because I had just seen the artist prior to him and wanted to see the one that was playing after him and I was too lazy to walk to a different venue. At first I thought his vocals were horrible, but towards the end like witchcraft I was hooked. Had to do big time googling to remember who this was: twinsistermoon. Listening now to his only album that's on bandcamp:
https://badabingrecords.bandcamp.com...r-cult?from=hp

it's a three part album, first part Isengold, second part twinsistermoon third part the combined effort known as natural snow buildings. I fast forwarded though Isengold, but the other two parts are good stuff. Heck if you like long songs, check out the other releases by natural snow buildings!: 25 tracks, 342 minutes and 18 tracks, 441 minutes or 6 tracks, 178 minutes

sorry for the offtopicness, but anything is better then in utero

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|