View Single Post
Old 03.21.2019, 03:23 AM   #77
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Sorry man, I thought you were someone else, but now I very clearly remember that you are not the person I was thinking of.

Anyway, I actually like a few Deftones songs. “Digital Bath” is weird and cool for a mainstream rock song.

Not my thing generally, but certainly not judging you.

If you WERE the asshole I was thinking of, I would definitely judge you for anything and everything, fair or not, because that’s how big a shitstain the person I’m thinking of is.

Anyhoo, apologies!!

They were both bad. I posted my picture in the post yr pic thread and people were saying nice things. Then they popped out of nowhere and started saying mean things out of boredom and jealousy (the woman Derek wanted to impress said I was "hot", something his hormonal mind couldn't have dealt with back then). I was a teenager coming out of mandatory military service and dealing with anxieties and using this board as a cope, plus the whole face reveal thing is stressful in general, so that really wasn't pleasant at all. Plus they were two corny, nerdy white boys throwing the N-word every other post and bragging about each other's "supreme intelligents", giving off school shooter vibes. So yeah.. 8 years later I still remember them unfondly.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|