View Single Post
Old 01.09.2019, 05:56 PM   #6817
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I could honestly take or leave a bunch of stuff from Amnesiac, In Rainbows and AMSP.
I have an irrational love of Amnesiac, even despite the knowledge that a good third of it is crap. In Rainbows just seems kinda plain to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I didn’t spent hours on the internet examining OKC lyrics on GreenPlasticRadiohead or AtEasewebnor anything after that album came out and brought the foaming superfans.
I have spent embarrassing amounts of time on citizeninsane.eu, but that's just my autistic thirst for pointless information - I'm not going and microanalysing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I own that album too and always loved “True Love Waits”, but that other version is truly horrible. If that had been the original version I wouldn't have ever liked it.
I'm probably missing out on this due to my age - I don't know a time when the IMBW version was the only one.

Quote:
Kid A the song I still skipped though.
Boo...

Quote:
Is that R.E.M. CD a bootleg? Please note that when you pay for a bootleg silver disc or vinyl, you are not supporting the artist nor the person that actually recorded it.
It is a bootleg, but I bought it secondhand. I have no idea where the money's going.
(And although this might be a bit dickish, I doubt R.E.M. need any more money.)

Quote:
if you like to hear bootlegs, join Dimeadozen (or traders den, does zomb still exist if you like smashing pumpkins? Or check out archive.org, I know you like godspeed and silver mt zion.
I've been thinking about Dimeadozen lately actually, I might need to give you a buzz to help me set shit up.
archive.org is so great, I have an account there too (most of my uploads are stuff that I couldn't find on there anyway, I'm trying to be better at crediting sources).
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|