View Single Post
Old 05.05.2018, 09:43 PM   #25
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Two more added to my initial post:

Ludlow Garage, Cincinnati, Ohio
Black Plastic Records, Cincinnati, Ohio

As of 4/1/2018, Live At The Ludlow Garage has new ownership which dropped "Live At" from the name. Although it's in the same location, the ticket vendor has changed, and there likely will be other changes as well. Therefore, I'm listing it as a new venue because it essentially is.

As for Black Plastic Records, this past Tuesday they hosted a free in store (ended up on the sidewalk outside the store due to nice weather) gig by K Records head honcho Calvin Johnson, doing his Selector Dub Narcotic hip hop thing. I'm not a fan of the genre but Calvin was funny and entertaining. He seemed to be making fan of rap's violence and macho posturing. My favorite part was a monologue where he called professional football "the biggest bunch of bullshit" for how they treated Colin Kaepernick. Entertaining gig but I'd like to see Calvin do some non-rap music next time.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|