View Single Post
Old 12.17.2020, 10:21 AM   #37
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
The more I listen the more I crave drugs. However I find myself in the unenviable position of growing up naturally drug free, then getting into the high life acquiring new drug friends and ditching the straights. Then becoming clean and ditching the obnoxious druggy's to find myself a recluse during a pandemic posting my amazing/shit music to a dead forum wishing I was on drugs again but having lost all contact am now cast adrift.

So, send me drugs yea? although if it's coming from america the customs might be a problem but since this is a public message if anyone is reading in the uk it would be easier since I don't think there are any sniffer dogs at the Royal mail. Don't get me wrong, I could be wrong. I could go and see my cuz around the corner but I can't be arsed innit, and I don't want to bother him.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|