View Single Post
Old 01.26.2009, 01:35 PM   #1099
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
in the meantime, here's a rare psych album i'm digging, found about it when some guy snagged it from me.

Damnation of Adam Blessing...Plus (1969 USA Hard Psych)

BEAUTIFUL POISON!! HIGH RARITY!! UM VENENO MARAVILHOSO E PERDIDO POR MUITO TEMPO!! UM ALBUM GENIAL!! OS CARAS FAZIAM UM HARD PSYCH DE PRIMEIRA LINHA!! UM VOCAL E GUITARRAS PODEROSAS, BOAS COMPOSIÇÕES E MUITA ENERGIA!! ESTA EDIÇÃO DA GRAVADORA AKARMA INCLUI MUSICAS EXTRAS PRA COMPLETAR O VENENO!! VENENO DO BOM, RARO E ALTAMENTE RECOMENDADO!!

Info:
... who were "far ahead of their time" and are now receiving growing critical acclaim --- by those in the know -- 35 years after the bands demise. This lavishly produced cd --The Damnation of Adam Blessing is considered their best albumn out of 4 produced from 1969-1972 -- but they are all heads over heels when compared to a lot of current "big name" staples of classic rock radio. DOAB recently played in Cleveland and Akron on April 27-28th (only the second time in 35 years!!!). Cookbook, Lonely, You Don't Love Me, PLUS a stunning version of the late Tim Rose penned classic "Morning Dew" shows that DOAB is one of the Great-great bands of ANY era.

On top of the recorded tracks -- 2 bonus tracks are included. Hands down -- "Floatin" was a show stopper back in the day --one of the all time enduring jams -- and it remains so for this legendary band. In sum -- buy this albumn and "take a technicolor daydream, and let your mind and soul unwind..

Adam Blessing - Lead Vocals
Ray Benich - Bass Guitar
Kenny Constable - Lead & Supporting Vocals
Jimmy Quinn - Rhythm Guitar - Supporting Vocals
Bobby Kalamasz - Lead Guitar - Supporting Vocals
Billy Schwark - Drums - Percussion

http://rapidshare.com/files/14565015...on_Venenos.rar
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|