View Single Post
Old 05.31.2009, 09:23 AM   #10
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
GZA and Rae both made amazing albums, but I dont feel that they've sustained that momentum. I think GZA is still a great lyricist, but doesn't compile full albums that keep me interested. Rae seems to be really getting awesome lately, though. The Da Vinci Code mixtapes were really good, and his recent guest spots (The Game, DOOM, etc) have been great. So maybe CUBAN LINX 2 will be an amazing comeback.

Ghost on the other hand seems to really challenge himself. I put him in the same category as MF Doom or Lil Wayne as people that really, well, TRY to always raise the bar.