View Single Post
Old 07.03.2008, 06:48 PM   #1
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses

And he's imaginitively titled it Conor Oberst. I know he gets a lot of hatred directed towards him for various reasons, but this new album of his sounds entirely different to his work with Bright Eyes, and he's actually learned how to sing lately!

www.conoroberst.com/album is streaming tracks.

"Souled Out!!" and "Danny Callahan" both sound like a vocally enhanced Pavement. It's going to be interesting to hear the rest of the album- I've heard 'Cape Canaveral' live and as far as I remember it's pretty sweet too. 'NYC-Gone, Gone' is wonderful..

Anyway folks, give those tracks a listen and offer your opinions. Don't come in here and start kicking off saying how much you hate Conor please, I know he's a hot potato but there's no need for it.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|