View Single Post
Old 06.15.2023, 07:34 AM   #3687
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Janice is evil supreme, just as bad as her mom. Only gets wors and worse.

hahahahahaha, yeah, janice is the worst, total garbage human, but at this point (3rd rewarch of entire series i think) she's become a source of laughs for me. almost a cartoon. she never fails to deliver ridiculousness. can always be counted to be the most narcissistic, petty, incompetent grifter of the lot.

i liked what she did to richie aprile though hahahahaaaa. rock-paper-scissors. otoh, later down the road, poor baccalà...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Succession was very good, onc eyou get into season 3, and the big picture of it becomes clearer. It is about the issues that arise when an achiever is finished, and all their achievements pass on to children who did nothing to earn it, nor did they prepare properly to take over.

It is essentially about Rupert Murdoch and his family. he has said as much.
yeah this is why i called ramy's mom (same actress plays marcia here) "wendi deng," hahaha (murdoch's chinese spy wife, who banged tony blair while married to murdoch).

anyway yes, the old man is a fucking maniac but is competent, while the little turds he himself damaged can't function right. garbage people all around. i assume the viking is even more psycho than the old man.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|