Thread: Effects
View Single Post
Old 12.10.2006, 03:54 PM   #144
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
anyone tried/have a Digitech Space Station? a couple of years ago an ex-bandmate from one of my previous bands had one and i used it for a short period of time before the band broke up and he took it with him, anyway its i remember it being one of the sickest multi-modulation effects i ever used, crazy reverse, ring modulation, filters ...etc etc all controllabel with a foot pedal. they are no longer made so unfortunately because of that they go for $300 - $400 on eBay...

The bass player who plays with me has one of those, and a guy I used to play with also used one. It's a very cool pedal; the way those guys used it, it kind of made their instruments sound like some kind of huge, spaced-out string section. It's pretty majestic.
I should have bought one when they came out. They weren't all that expensive, even.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|