View Single Post
Old 03.13.2012, 07:05 PM   #1967
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappard
Thing is, I'm a devout agnostic. Grabbed it, uploading to WeTransfer now - but it's 1 am, time for bed. Will post the link here tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
I'll be your God, The Soup Nazi. I'm capturing that vid now with StreamTransport, as a matter of fact. Maybe providing you with the .MP4 link might help you to grab it with something else. Otherwise, hold on a little. I'll hook you up:
http://pd.npr.org/npr-mp4/npr/asc/20...video.mp4?ms=0

EDIT:
Damn, I didn't see rappard's post. It's only 6:02 P.M. over here, so maybe if you need to shut your computer down, Martin, I could post a download link.

OH MAN, you guys are waaaay too bitchen. This is too much! Too much...

[dies]

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|